...sweet dreams...

By | 10:48 AM Leave a Comment
Since about week seven or eight in my pregnancy it's been a little tough to sleep on my stomach. Now, I am a total tummy sleeper otherwise but with certain areas now being terribly achey and tender sleeping on my stomach only leads to me waking in tears from the pain. Feeling like I have been punched in the stomach the minute my alarm goes off just isn't what I want after a less than okay nights sleep. A few friends suggested getting a pregnancy pillow. I thought maybe it's a little too soon for that. But after trying to sleep with about six, yes SIX pillows and Chris left with about a quarter of the bed each night..we figured maybe I might as well get one now for both our sakes!

After a long day at work on Friday I come home and to my utter delight a huge Amazon box is sitting in then living room. I open it up and along with a cuter note and wrapped in this bright blue bag is my slumber's savior....a beautiful Serenity Star pillow! A friend of ours, Katie Coleman gifted me with this amazing pillow...





I nearly cried out of thankfulness to a friend and quite honestly...relief! I know, I know...I still have a long way to go, first trimester isn't even over yet and aomw women may think it's much to soon to "need" a pillow like this or at all..but you know what...I love it. I needed it. I'm grateful for it and for my lovely friend Katie. Such a sweetheart, supportive and just plain nice! Katie, you have given me some great nights of sleep and many more to come...ahhh, sweet dreams world :)
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: