sharing is caring.. :)

By | 12:08 PM Leave a Comment
I have received a few messages/emails from others wondering if it was okay if they share my blog or a certain post on their blog, facebook or through email etc. The answer is yes! Please do! When I started this blog..I needed an outlet and since Chris and I were open with our pregnancy from early on, we knew we wanted to be open about our loss. But, we know so many people and telling the same story over and over again at first was emotionally exhausting sometimes. So the blog allowed me to share it with everyone in one place as well as be a healing tool for me. But, I asked God: "If I am going to do this, give me the strength to do it, and use it." I wanted it to be an outlet for me but I also wanted it to be a tool for God, that He would use it too to possible bless, encourage or minister to others through...He is in everything I write, and I pray it goes further than my keyboard...so please, share!

At the bottom of each post there is a list of icons in ways to "share" the blog, you can also copy and past the link and also...enter your email in the box to the upper right of this blog, so easy!

xoxo
Kris
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: