Dear Isa...

By | 12:41 PM Leave a Comment
..mama finished reading Heaven is For Real last night...

It's such a good book..loved the chapter "two sisters". I love how it describes their angel baby as happy and adopted by God (The Father)...and that she cannot wait for her mommy and daddy to get there. I never ever doubted that angel babies like you went to Heaven, that's just something I know. But I did realize that..there..you have such fullness, just like I prayed you would and wrote to you when we wrote our letters to you on that balloon.

There in Heaven with our Savior...you have everything you will ever need. There you will never experience pain. There you will never cry in sadness or hurt. There you will never feel alone or unloved or be dissapointed, discouraged or upset.

There you have love, true joy...peace, comfort...rest, smiles and every good thing. I thank God as I remember the pregnancy, as I remember you and your little heart beating inside me...I thank God that you can be with Him, experiencing all He ever had for you..and you are safe and happy and loved and cared for..

If you are not in my arms..there is no place I would rather you be than Jesus'..resting and thinking of us..singing and worshipping our God. I miss you every.single.day. but know that we are doing good my little love..our hearts are full and glad in Jesus name...we are happy...God is with us too...

I think of you often..I can't wait to see your sweet little face one day..I bet you have my smile and your daddy's eyes...I pray for you still. And I know there in heaven...you can't wait to see us..but you have everything you need...my heart smiles in that..all of me finds comfort and assurance in that simple fact..that there, you have everything you will ever need...

I love you...I love you..I love you...I will know your face when I get there one day...my baby..♥

{listening to: the theif-brooke fraser}



Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: