glutton for punishment....grateful beyond measure.

By | 4:43 PM Leave a Comment
I either laugh or cry or do a combination of both lately in thinking about how insanely busy I am. What with working full time, school full time (online...all that means is it saves me a trip to and from a campus-the work is still just as time consuming), photography part time, helping out at church, trying to visit with family and mainly my boo boos (thats Kristina for "nephew") and trying to fit in some QT with my main squeeze a.k.a my husband Chris........................most days I am just spent!

oh...........and all during my second trimester (hitting third tri on Friday!)..............and yes, even though my legs and feet throb at the end of session days or my brain is just fried after a full day at work followed my a couple hours of homework or my back aches to no end after holding my nephew for a few hours simply because I canNOT put him down! I cannot help but think..wow....

I am so unbelievably blessed. I am currently 26 weeks pregnant...a healthy 26 weeks pregnant with a thriving little mama in there....I am blessed to be able to do something I absolutely LOVE to do (photography).........

Fortunate to be at such a wonderful job with great people....to be able to be in school working toward  a degree that will soon enough bring me into a field I have thought about since childhood (teaching). So grateful for my wonderful family and my adorable nephew (who has stolen my heart in every way...) And blown away by my amazing husband and how much being a daddy-to-be has already changed him...he's been a blessing...more than he knows...

I know I complain. I know I gripe. I know I bite my husband's head off sometimes (sorry babe.)

But I know I am blessed and this is my life right now. I get to work, be in school, do something I love, hang with awesome family and friends and just relish in this pregnancy........

I just can't believe it all....I don't know what I did to ever deserve all the good things we have.....am I exhausted? Yes. But I am so, so.....so grateful. But in all honesty...my heart knows... I've waited all my life to feel this exhausted and uncomfortable... Thank you Jesus....

Perspective.


...

"What should I give to the Lord for all the good things He has done for me?" Psalm 116:12
 
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thess. 5:18
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: