the best gluten free brownies you'll ever have. ever.

By | 8:31 PM Leave a Comment



Brownies.

The word induces so many warm fuzzies...so when I was searching for a recipe I could actually use, I was elated to finally tweak one to fit my needs. Recently, with Diego's health and recovery, I have had to switch up my diet big time. No dairy, eggs, sugar, gluten, grains, oats....none of it. But I desperately needed a dessert fix! Enter, these glorious brownies....I PROMISE they are a very substantial dupe for the regular stuff and even better FOR you and amazing for those who need a gluten, egg or sugar free option or even Paleo option. Small notation for those who are Paleo or dairy free, the flour mix used DOES have cultured buttermilk BUT for me, this teeny and cultured amount is ok. you could of course substitute a different baking mix without, so far I haven't and this recipe works fab!

Ingredients
2 1/2 c. Pamela's Pancake & Baking mix
2 1/4 c. coconut sugar/flakes
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 c. cocoa powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional but I love it!)
2/3 cup veg oil (I also ad 1 tblsp coconut oil if I have it)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 flax eggs ( 1tblsp flax meal + 3 tblsp water= 1 egg., let sit for 5 minutes, then add. that's for 1 egg substitute. the recipe calls for 2 so that = 2 tblsp flax seed meal + 6 tblsp water. ) if you can eat eggs just add 2 eggs instead!
3/4 c. water (1 cup of you use eggs in place of the flax seed substitute)

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking dish and pour. Bake for 25-30 mins. Let cool and enjoy!!
* I used 2 8x8 glass baking dishes and baked for 25 mins! 
Older Post Home

0 comments: