pinch me

By | 10:49 AM Leave a Comment


The more I look at the picture the more in love with it I am...
 
I feel insanely blessed to be able to share something like this..because this is what I have prayed for for years..
 
In order to take a picture like this...with a baby bump...I needed to be pregnant. I needed to be far a long enough...and now I am.
 
I love how it is so centered on us & at the same time all about that baby bump...I take pride in that. It gives me joy & those warm fuzzies people talk about...
 
Our precious daughter is in there...and in about 10 1/2 more weeks we get to see her beautiful face.
 
I cannot wait...I can't wait to snuggle with her..kiss her fingers and toes...just stare at her...
 
blessed.
 
humbled.
 
overjoyed.
 
ready.
 
***





(the rest of the holiday card pics coming soon! and from my baby showers 1 &2)
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: