spring has sprung!

By | 4:54 PM Leave a Comment

Ahhhh spring....birds are singing, the sun is shining more and more, baseball is back aaaaand my allergies are raging, haha! In lieu of this new season here is a fun post of my spring faves for 2012! Enjoy! ;)

1. Toms: Toms are awesome for fair weather. It's not too hot yet, so I'm not quite ready for sandals so Toms are a great option..comfy, casual and cuter then ever!

how cute are these?! I especially love the lace ones....


2. ...speaking of lace.....now, I am not a particularly "girly" girl...and yet somehow lace has found its way into my lil heart..here are some really cute ways to wear it this spring:


these are just too cute...here is the link to get them! $17, cant beat that! click here :)

I'm pretty sure I can figure out a way to DIY this..but for now you can definitely find this on Etsy!

So cute right?! I would so rock this with jeans and flats or heels! Clike here to get it yourself for about $16!

3. Now I know spring is supposed to be all about pastels...but I am skipping straight to bold colors here! With turquoise being my favorite right now...



4. The maxi skirt....really girly, really sensible..and long :) I'm not one for daisy dukes or shorter-than-dad-would-have-allowed skirts...especially not when it's still a tad chilly out! haha...looking cold outweighs looking "cute", yea I said it. Here are some examples of how to rock the maxi skirt...yes even shorties like me (5'1) can do it right...just make sure your skirt isn't one you have to lift in order to walk haha...




....so easy...so chic...effortless beauty is IN girls!


5. Last but not least...as I want to keep this list simple is...well, simple makeup! Nothing ages you more than way too much makeup or bronzer...and with the warmer weather coming, we will be in no short supply of bronzer soon haha! I have nothing against bronzer per se...I just really love these looks for spring. Fresh, pretty faces are perfect...and lets face it; us ladies are busier than ever these days...simple and easy is always welcome, am I right?!




for me..this is more of a simple-night time look..still very pretty..and her head band ties it all in!
I adore Camilla Belle...her style is so easy and so pretty!


Well...that's all I have for you today lovelies....I can't wait to implement more of these into my spring looks....but above all, its all about being the best version of you...be comfortable in your own skin, be proud of every feature and be healthy! Confidence is the prettiest! Ciao loves!
xo
 


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: